Fischer Carbonlite Classic Boots
Known for lightweight, a smooth flex and a great fit, the Carbonlite Classic is best in class. The addition of a supportive inner boot and a more powerful midsole provides the perfect blend of features to elevate your skiing performance.
- EASY ENTRY LOOPS – Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Extended fit – The dual insole system can be optimally adapted to growing feet. Additional space is created by removing the additional insole.
- Fischer Fresh – Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Fischer Speed Lock – New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight â€“ that’s it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Internal Molded Heel Cap – Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- LACE COVER – Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- RACE FIT CONCEPT – A fit concept especially for very athletic cross country skiers. Narrower lasts and less volume for a tight fit and thus direct power transfer and improved ski control. The right fit for all requirements. Whether it‘s shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- SEALED ZIPPER – The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out. breathable.
- THERMO INSOLE – Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminium-lined lower layer for ideal insulation to keep out the cold.
- BOOT FIT CONCEPT: Race
- SOLE: TURNAMIC® Race Classic
- SOLE FLEX: soft
- WEIGHT: 345 g